INSIDER TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY, VACANCIES, FSJ & WORK PLACEMENT
Education & Career
Education & Career
A Career from the Heart
Working at the Stiftung ICP München
Our employees are very important to us! They are the ones who fill our offerings with life. It is their big commitment and high level of expertise that ensure that the children, youths, and adults receive exactly the pedagogic and nursing support from us that they need for a self-determined life, regardless of their disabled status.
Interested in a Career from the Heart?
We are always looking for qualified and motivated employees who support us in our tasks with their skills but mainly from their big heart. Even if it is sometimes exhausting.
The compensation for our work consists of happy people who have found a place in our society with their disabilities and who live, learn, and work just the way they wish and are able to. To accompany and witness small—or bigger—developmental steps is what motivates us day after day, although no work day is like any other. This is also what characterises the work in the Stiftung ICP München and its facilities—it is interesting, fulfilling, challenging and fun, day after day.
We know that our employees perform heroic tasks every day, and therefore they receive from us, a large, social employer, the support required to do a good job. This includes:
- 30 days of paid leave plus two additional paid days off so that you can rest and relax
- low-price employee housing for a good start in a new city
- daycare in our own daycare facilities, so that you know that your offspring are well cared for while you work
- compensation based on collective bargaining agreements plus additional incentives, special payments and employer-financed pension, because we think that good work should be paid reliably and commensurably
- flexible work hours—depending on the position, everything from part-time to full-time and holiday arrangements anything is possible, and individual requests can be accommodated
- fitness and health offerings to create the right balance
- in-house cafeteria with freshly prepared meals and low-cost lunch menus
- many continuing education options, both in-house and external
- periodic employee events, such as excursions, holiday parties, summer fêtes, or benefit events
- our own employee benefit programme with many shopping deals and discounts
Join our great team. We look forward to welcoming you.